Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2013

Already February and haven't posted in a month. Busy with Mocks and studying. Sad huh? Done with Mocks, results are all out and I'm not very pleased. I also found out that I can't go into July intake because I'm a foreigner so looks like I have 6 months off doing I don't know what. I'm so frustrated. All my plans...RUINED!

Mocks were the most worst thing I could have imagine. It's tiring to even sit for more than 10 papers. I wish I never have to sit for exams but that's not going to happen very soon. The actual exams are drawing near and what am I doing? Blogging. It's cool because no one else is really in the exam mood just yet. I think. 

I think recently, I've been sighing a lot. Not a good sign. I feel that sometimes I care about things that don't really concern me. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Frustrating.

My emotions are all mixed up and I'm not even sure what I'm feeling. I hope the next time I write I'll be back to my hyper self.


No comments: