Saturday, January 05, 2013

New Years...

It's late, but HAPPY NEW YEARS! YAY..............


Several reasons why I'm so glad New Years is finally here!
1) One step closer to high school graduation,
2) Fresh new year, so no more of 2012 crap,
3) Survived that stupid 2012 apocalypse,
4) GRADUATION PROM DRESS SHOPPING!

Pretty funny how I'm so excited about graduation when Mocks aren't even done. But it saddens me to think that every event that we have in school this term will be our very last. :'(

I've had ups& downs with this school, but just imagine not going to school that you've been attending for 9 years. It'll feel...queer. 

It's too early to think about this, no? I'll focus on what's in my hands and spend my last term with great energy and amazing memories.:) 

Back to the topic, it's cliche, but here's my New Year's Resolution just for the sake of it : 
Give my very best every moment, without regret.


No comments: