Monday, December 24, 2012

Date on Christmas Eve!

Yes, it's Christmas Eve, and I'm totally NOT hyped up about Christmas for several reasons :

1) I will be probably alone,

2) I won't have good homemade food,

3) I probably will have to study,

4) I have no boyfriend, hence no date, (OMG D:)

5) No good food..............................

BUT, today I met up with one of my closesttttttttt friend who has moved and I didn't see her for six months. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? SIX MONTHS. That's some sad stuff. So as usual, we had a very chatty date, catching up on six months worth of gossip! We didn't spend one second not talking. :P Oh, how I missed her. The only downside was that she hit me so many times, intentionally and accidentally. I think I have a bump on my head. So if I become dumb and fail my exams, I can just blame it on her! :P (hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe) It was really good seeing her again and her mum! :D I love how all of my friends' mums are so cool.

Watched 'Perks of being a wallflower' which was not bad. Pretty impressed. Logan Lerman was ADORABLE! I'm over him anyways ;) Emma Watson : Gorgeous, even with short, gelled hair. I didn't really like the book, but the movie makes me want to read it again.

I am very very behind on my reading target which was 50 books. I have only finished 20 books. I was on a roll in the beginning and other things came up and I eventually kind of drifted away I guess. No time. That's my excuse.

I will always make time to blog because then where else would I ramble on about?

Anyway, I hope all of you will have a wonderful Christmas, full of joy and good food!

Merry Christmas!


It just reminds me looking at this, I really love painting and drawing.


No comments: