Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nonsense

Today, I'm going to be posting about loads of nonsense.

Okay, first of all, yesterday was.....12.12.12! :)
If you haven't figured out what all this hassle is about, unless you're going to live for another hundred years, that will be the last day that the date, month and year will ever repeat! Well, obviously because you can't have 13.13.13 or 14.14.14.


Okay, so 12.12.12 kind of reminds me of stars& night so here's a really breath taking picture I found on the net. It's real, not photoshopped and taken in France. The photographer had to wait I think 2 years to get this amazing photo. 

So yeah, moving on. 

Secondly....................................what was I supposed to talk about? 

Never mind, hehehe. I'll write another post if I ever remember :P

No comments: