Thursday, December 13, 2012

Changes

Oh screw learning a new word, I'm changing the name of the blog to "Distraction", for one obvious reason. BECAUSE IT IS A STUPID DISTRACTION. I literally have a month to study for my Mocks and what am I doing at 1 a.m.? Blogging. 

I should be doing more memorising and past year papers, which costed me RM860, such a rip-off cause all they do is print and bind them. But I guess that's a lot of work too. Well, back to the point, I've been just making notes for bio and I'm not even done. Help!

I'm writing in high hopes that maybe after writing this post I'll actually stop playing OR thinking about Tetris (since I have dreams about playing it) and start doing some Add Maths past year papers! And did I mention I love the feeling that I get when I get the right answer? It's aca-amazing.

For any of you who haven't watched 'Pitch Perfect' yet, please go watch it. Like NOW.


Maybe I should dedicate a post to this movie since it was so memorable. ;)

No comments: