Friday, December 21, 2012

Lazy...again

I've been promising myself that this time I would actually turn over a new leaf. See what happened? I haven't been blogging for a week or more. Damn, I really suck.

Catching up, I've been wearing myself out with loads of numbers and scientific terms. My mind's all squiggly and messed up. HELP! (although no one reads this.)

No point studying all day because I feel like I'm making ZERO progress. :( Damn.

Just to heighten my mooooooooood, PICTURE POSTING TIME! :)


This one's really pretty. I'm not really sure where it is set but the way it's put together is gorgeous! 


See the right corner? Yeap, that's James Bond. So this shot is from 'Skyfall', the latest James Bond movie (and I hope that this is the last one) and this attractive nerd here is Ben Whishaw. He plays Q, a really intelligent hacker and he's pretty cute&amazing. hehehehehehehehehehehe. But don't watch 'Skyfall'. Watch 'Rise of the Guardians' instead. Now THAT movie....was worth paying for. 



Talking about 'Rise of the Guardians', here's a poster! :) OOOH, Jack Frost was cute! ;) It's an animation but it looks realistic and though the story line was pretty cliche but what can you expect from a children's movie? I loved this. I'd give this 4.5 out of 5! :)


Next post is dedicated to The Mortal Instruments!



No comments: